Sunday, January 14, 2007

Here We Go Again.

Because I am vastly insecure about still being the type of person who will openly display their feelings on the internet, I have to preface this virgin entry with the following:

I am so tired of not writing. I've written my entire life. I can't, for the life of me, conceive of any stories/poems/essays/eulogies, etc. and haven't been able to in awhile. But, in times of dire need, I can always manage to write about....you guessed it: MY FEELINGS. While I recognize that I could and should do this privately, I am thirsty to put words together and nothing else is coming. I enjoy writing for an audience and for whatever annoying reason, the quality of my writing when pen is put to actual paper somehow seems to decrease. I think it's because I press too hard and make my hand ache.

If anyone actually begins to follow this (and I'm sure I will force at least one of my friends to read it) I'd also like to apologize for the fact that I have no desire or skill insofar as posting music, links, pictures, or information beyond my own limited horizons, i.e. my opinions.

I guess it would be nice actually, to force my music on people outside of a car, so maybe I should try and do that, after all.

I've written so little and I'm already exhausted! It's alright - soon I will be posting long winded prose poems about my search for god and hours worth of self analysis that will ultimately only be of use to myself and my bloodthirsty need to become The Most Self-Aware-But-Unusually Prone-To-Bad-Behavior-Anyways 23-year-old girl in the world! And my quest for enlightenment, which I assure you, is VERY, VERY real. Here's to the future!

No comments: